Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally Something For Me!


Yay, I'm so excited.  I haven't crocheted anything for myself yet and finally I get to make something for me.  I'm always excited to be crocheting but I guess more now because I get to keep my project.  I am using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in worsted weight.  The color is Coffee Fleck and the hook size is I-9.  I am making a extra wide scarf.  I am so far pretty pleased with the way it is turning out however it is a little scratchy kinda like a potholder.  I love that the color of the yarn makes me think of those cakes that have the chocolate frosting and sprinkles.  Here are some pictures of the project so far I will post a picture of myself with it on when I've finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment