Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

Long Red Curly Scarf.


This is a scarf that I just finished.  Please give me some feedback on whether or not it is nice enough to produce a pattern for.  I want to start selling patterns of mine that are completely original.  If you like it, below there are buttons on each of my posts.  Likable if you just think its ok, Loveable if you love it but wouldn't buy it and crochetable if you love it enough to buy the pattern and crochet it yourself.  Let me know if you would like to see any other photos of this scarf as well or would like to know what yarn I used.  I hope you love it as much as I do.

Visit me at http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sharlenaaronhalt tp view more of my finished projects, and works in progress.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment