Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Hair and Crochet Hook Holder




Yay, I love changing my hair!  I cut in some bangs all by myself the other day and made them swoop.

This may not sound exciting to anyone else but I have a center part and making a swoop cut that is able to stay a swoop cut... to me... is an achievement.

This is the back of my hair.  It used to be much shorter because I had a bob.  But that is a whole other post!  My hair was also blonde but that didn't work out like I wanted to because it turned out more yellow gold than blonde.  My friend Keila cut it and also re-colored it brown you can see it gently fading.  But I think it's gorgeous.

This is a shot I took just for fun.  I think it looks artsy!  You can kinda see the swoop in my hair but because of my part it looks kinda uneven.

Ok here is my daily crochet... thing.  This is the first anything I ever made... it is a crocheted crochet hook holder.  I am going to add a pocket to hold patterns, a scissor hole and a button to keep it closed but this is what it looks like now.

This will do just fine for now and this is all of the hooks that I have so far.  My friend got them for me for my birthday Nov. 13, 2009.

This is what it looks like when it is closed.  It fits in my bag perfectly.  Everyone should make one for themselves.  I hope you get inspired to make things on my page, eventually I will be putting some free patterns on here.  Tell me what you think.  Should I?
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment