Stumble This

StumbleUpon.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


This is my Denim Blue Winter Hat and below is the matching scarf.  I crocheted this hat starting with the magic circle at the top.  I then used single crochet throughout the hat increasing as I saw fit.  This size was to fit a teen so I used my own head as a guide on whether or not it would fit or not.  I used a yarn of my choice for accent on the pom-pom and on the trim at the bottom.  The yarn I used for the body was Lion Brand Homespun Thick and Quick in Washington Denim.  It was such an easy and quick work... I think once I made time to sit down and do it, it only took 2 hours for the scarf and the hat.





As you can see I used double crochet for the rim of the hat and wove the accent color in and out of the holes.


Here is a close up of the pom pom as well.


Here is a picture of the matching scarf


I used the rib stitch on the whole thing and added the accent color to the end to make the tassles.

Hope you enjoyed this post... Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment